Group Susu, Work & Pay and express Susu. Local Money Transfer (Mobile
Money Transfers) Investment.
of Lands, Renting of Houses, Offices, Property Management and Selling of
Rentals, Transport for Companies and Car Susu.
and Maintenance of Solar Panels, Sale of Solar Gadgets.
To Get A Susu
1. Passport-Size Photographs.
2. Current Bank Statement covering at least 3 Months.
3. If a Salary Worker 3 Months pay slip should be added.
4. Recognized National ID card (Voter, Driver, National, NHIS, and Passport
5. Business Registration Documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate
to Commerce Business, Business Operating Permit, Financial Statements,
Business Plan, if Available).
6. Guarantor must be aware that that he/she is jointly and severally liable
to the susu until the last cedi of the loan is repaid.
7. Direction to their Residence, Place of Business or Office using the
8. Bank statement of Guarantor.